Training/ Facilitation is an art; to some it comes naturally, some have to acquire it.
Very often we are unable to distinguish the difference between a Teacher and a Trainer or a facilitator. These three roles require unique skill sets, that need to be understood and applied, for a person to be really effective.
Once the TNI and TNA is done, a major task is to come up with a Training Plan. We often see Trainers resorting to copy pasted PPTs, and unspecific and unorganized Learning Plans. Also, Managing ones own body language, classroom space, Training aids, etc are often seen to be a challenge.
In the 3 days workshop, learn the nuances to Training and Facilitation, along with the Pre and Post Training requirements.
Who should join this course?
- Aspiring Trainers: Executives/ SMEs with minimum 2 years experience, who have coached new joinees on quality and soft skills, and now want to move up the ladder
- Existing Trainers: Trainers with minimum 1 year experience, who have worked on the floor, to coach, mentor and train employees, and who are looking for better opportunities
What is the Key take away for this workshop?
- Understand the difference between a Teacher/ Trainer/ Facilitator, in terms of the expected outcome and skill sets required
- Know the Pre/ Post Training work
- Hands on techniques for exemplary Training/ Facilitation
- Understand the Adult Learning Principles and learn to apply them in real life scenarios
- Techniques to make Training fun and concept of Experiential Learning
- Learn to manage the space, training aids and own body language
- Manage difficult situations/ Trainees in the classroom
- Know the various feedback methodologies and when to apply each one
Have more questions? Write to us at email@example.com or call at +91 7893687348.